The Fjallraven Kanken No. 2 Backpack re-modells the original Kanken in a stylish, versatile design. Made from a durable G-1000 Heavy Duty fabric, the bag offers plenty of storage space and can be waxed using Fjallraven Greenland Wax for additional protection against the changing elements.
Featuring Arctic Fox embossed poppers, vintage brass strap adjusters and tan leather trims, the bag can be used as a backpack or bag with convertible straps and a spacious main compartment lined in G-1000 Lite boasts an internal pocket in a contrasting colour. The bag also includes a sturdy seat pad in G-1000 Heavy Duty fabric, with embroidered G-1000 logo.
- Kånken in G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco with leather details.
- Seat pad made from G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco.
- Inside back pocket in G-1000 Lite Eco.
- Two side pockets and a zippered pocket on the front.
- Details and handles in leather.